I am a bit protective of my readers and very protective of those who subscribe to my blog. And I am absolutely protective of how we communicate about God.
Because of that, there are a few guest blogging guidelines I need to share. Please respect my audience and read this page to the end before submitting a post or an idea.
Guest Blogging Content Guidelines
My readers are primarily Christians who want to grow in their knowledge about the Bible, God, or who desire to strengthen their faith.
Anything that my readers would benefit from, enjoy, or find useful is perfect for guest blogging on my site. You can write about the Bible, family, relationships, culture, or almost anything dealing with faith.
- You can share stories, testimonies, or write about family, relationship, culture, or your struggles and how you deal with them from a Biblical perspective.
- All teaching must be grounded in God’s Word. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- I try to keep posts between 600-1200 words. However, content that is engaging, of high quality and that’s informative is a greater gauge than word count.
- Your post should be original and not published in other places on the Internet.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else after publishing here (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
- Up to 2 links of your choice and a photo can be included in your bio, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- You may include photos within your posts, but they may be edited for size or changed to compliment the theme of this site.
I do expect that you reply to any comments a reader may leave on your post, and that you share it across your social media networks. My commitment to you, the guest writer, is that I will also actively engage readers who comment, and I will promote you and your post on all of my social media channels as well.
I really want to keep this as simple possible.
- If you’re able to, please format your post in HTML and send it as an attachment.
- Use H2 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include your author bio and link at the bottom.
- All posts are subject to editing for length, grammer, and content.
If you have a post that meets these guidelines, or if you’d like to discuss any post ideas before submitting, you can email me directly or use my contact form. If submitting a post, please include your post in the body of the email or as an attachment.
I respond to guest post inquiries and submissions every 1-2 weeks.